Our licensed consultation team is here to provide the best option


More than 600,000 students come to study in Canada every year.  Contact us to obtain information about coming to study in Canada as an international student, maintaining legal status during your stay in Canada, and learning more about working while you study or after you graduate.

Visas Associated with International Study

Study Permit

It is a document that allows foreign nationals to study in Canada.

Student Visa

International students require a valid entry visa to enter Canada and proceed with their studies.

Study Permit Extension

Students should apply to extend their study permits at least 30 days before their current permit expires to avoid losing their status in Canada.  

Provincial Attestation

In Quebec, other than a Study Permit, a CAQ Certificat d’Acceptance du Québec (French) or Quebec Acceptance Certificate (English) is required.
For other provinces, a PAL Provincial Attestation Letter must be included with the study permit application for all college and undergraduate applicants.

Notification of School Transfer

In case of transferring to another school, must notify IRCC and provide the new DLI number.

Visa Replacement

A visa replacement should be applied if the visa is stolen, lost or damaged.

Co-op Work Permit

International students studying in a program that requires work experience, such as through a co-op or internship program, must apply for this permit.

Student Work Permit

International students studying full-time on a valid Canada study permit may be authorized to work off-campus if their school participates in an off-campus work permit program through IRCC.

Visitor status transfer to Student status

Foreign nations who come to Canada as visitors can apply to convert to student status if they wish to study and enroll in a school during their visit.

Post-Graduated Work Permit

International students who have graduated from an academic program in Canada that lasted a minimum of eight months may qualify for a Post-Graduate Work Permit. Generally, the Canada work permit will be valid for the same duration as their Canada study permit.

Spousal Work Permit

A spouse accompanying an international student on a valid Canadian study permit is entitled to a Canadian study permit or an open work permit.

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also known as a temporary resident visa) is an official document for a citizen from visa-required countries to travel to and enter Canada as a visitor for up to 6 months. Family and friends of international students need this visa to come to visit.

Super Visa

This Super Visa allows foreign nations to stay in Canada for up to five years; it is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for up to 10 years. 

Visitor Record

It is a document issued by a border services officer to extend a foreign nation’s stay in Canada. It benefits those international students whose family members want to accompany them while staying in Canada.